Thursday, June 28, 2007

my cutie!


The weather is starting to improve again, so we were hanging out in the backyard! I love it when the rains hold off and it is nice enough to just get outside! Longer I am off, the more I recognize that I am an outdoorsy girl rather than a mall rat, and at times, a bit of a loner. Spent some time with our infant development program peoples today, Brandon is doing well, but could use some help in stretching out his leg muscles. Apparently he is a kid that will benefit from yoga as he gets older to keep everything long and supple, so it is up to us to help him out with some stretches. His legs can be pretty stiff, and already after a few exercises it is nice to see a bit of a difference in his willingness to straighten out and to bend them a little more! He isn't much of a sitter, but it is something that I will be working on. Walking is still a ways off, but Brandon is up and about, cruising, and taking it all in. One of the things about being a parent is the worrying that you are providing both enough support and enough challenges to keep your kid moving ahead and somewhat on their track. I would like to see him close to walking before I go back to work. I would rather those steps happen with us, rather than at daycare!

1 comment:

Cher said...

And you now know were Rolley Lake is?!!!!