Friday, October 27, 2006

A quick moment

Not that you could tell, but I just had a total moment there where I logged in and realized I didn't know what the hell I intended to blog about. There have been a few moments this week where I have thought that either "that was damn funny" or "woah, that is just plain strange"

First off, I am reading this book, which is by a local author and has grabbed my attention. It is well written, with a bit of local history thrown in for good measure. I keep coming back to the crime/forensic novels at this stage of my reading career. I still find time to read - occaisonally (although not as often) when I am breast feeding, and just before sleep.

Then Nej decides to post this on her blog:

Halloween Hangman created by The Dimension's Edge, Inc.

Evil game. Mind numbing game that for some reason was absorbing way too much of my attention span today. I did make it over a 1000 points in one game.. but there are folks with 50,000 points! What the hell did they do all day to get to that score? Get a life. Look who is talking though, eh?

Halloweening is around the corner, and I keep hitting hangman references. Interesting, non? This year is different, we have a child. Which means Halloween takes on another dimension. We can dress up Brandon, we have someone else to decorate pumpkins with, we can go to the pumpkin patch. And perhaps, as the folks, we can go to one of the local "haunts" and get scared sleepless!!!

No comments: