Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The author that stole some of my time..

This book had it's moments.

When I went to blog about the books that I have been reading... it took me a few minutes to remember reading this book, and what triggered it's existence was checking out what books needed to go back to the library.  Not really a good endorsement for this book.

It is light fluff, and although there were some amusing parts, it kind of lost me towards the end and I couldn't really get through it fast enough.  I would almost say that I am going through a bit of a reading slump.  There have been some amazing books that I have read over the last six months... but there have also been a few that have been real slogs too.

Looking back on this book, although it starts off with a lot of promise, it dwindles for me as the story goes on and character development gets shallower.  Moving along.

No comments: