Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A little faint?

Today started out with a bang - experience my first real blood pressure drop in years and nearly fainted as I was getting ready for work! I guess there are times when you are pregnant when you can experience a real change in blood pressure, and well, all you can do is lay down, and then wait for things to return to normal.

Which they did... but I was still thankful my doc's office got me in for a quick checkup, because in moments like that, there is nothing like being able to hear your baby's heartbeat on the Doppler, and know all is well again.

Easter was good - for once, no trip to the island. I think we are almost at the point of feeling a bit "familied" out - lots of family dinners and visits, and will be nice to just chill for a bit. I think I will try to make it out and visit my gran once more before things get too far along.. but time will tell and how easy that will be.

B was really cool about Easter - his eyes lite up about the Easter Bunny and finding chocolate eggs. Then today, what did Brandon do as he rooted around the island cupboard? I should have known he was too quiet, but the chocolate hound found the hot chocolate container, tipped it out all over the place, and was enjoying a wee snack. He is lucky he is so cute.

No comments: