Saturday, February 3, 2007

Seriously wrong.



I must admit I laughed really hard at this one when I watched it.

However, this is wrong. Who the hell bathes their cat? Do these people possess a deathwish? In very few cases could I understand even giving my cat a bath, but in the 7 odd years of cohabiting with our present 4 legged feline friends, there have been no situations that have warranted the bathing of said cats.

WTF?! This is sheer torture. Look at that poor guy!! Cats tend themselves. That ain't our job. Dogs, well, they are a little different, but even so, this brainfart is something else. Scary thing is that there is a market for this kind of thing!!!

But, going back to my original comment, it is funny as hell. As Ken would say "It's like a cat exercise room - maybe it will get the little bastard to stop clawing the furniture".

Enuff Said.

No comments: