Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Motivation, wherefore art thou?

Hump Day. Thank God.

I am done, and the day hasn't begun! I should be getting ready for work... and I am rebelling by sitting here and typing instead of pulling on some clothes and running a brush through my hair. I have had some lovely insomnia this week and lots of wake ups from the kids. My intellectual abilities seem to be sluggish today!!

This is an image from a kid's book that is pretty popular around our house (Scaredy Squirrel, at night by Melanie Watt) and it pretty much describes days like today. There is an equally wonderful page when the squirrel has a good night sleep and feels like a million bucks.. but that will be for another day. Okay motivation, where are you because it is time to get ready for work!

No comments: