Saturday, March 3, 2007

Eh?

Today is a fine looking saturday.

I booked a massage therapy appointment for first thing this morning, which was fabulous, and then treated myself to a starbuck$. Hung with my man and boy, Brandon went down for a nap without a fuss, cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom (oh the mundane stuff that makes life better) so it sparkles and even smells clean, and now I am frittering away a bit of time.

Later on, I get to try out curling for the first time. It is all I can do not to wear plaid, tuck a hip flask of rum in my pocket, put a ballcap on, get in our truck, and head out to throw some rocks. Wait, that sounds like what we are doing! Aside from playing hockey and seeming oblivious to the cold at times, I would say that this is a pretty quintessential Canuck thing to try at some point. Will be interesting to see how it goes. Then, to top things off we are off to watch Ken play hockey. Then perhaps, a beer. Sounds like some kind of hat trick if you ask me!

No comments: