Wednesday, December 6, 2006

the 6th?

So much for getting Christmas cards out early! I will aim to get them out in a week... perhaps! I think that when you have a baby, everything is good intentions with an unknown outcome on what you do, can do, or when it will get done. I am getting better about letting go and feeling confident that things will get done in their own time and I don't have to push so hard to get them done on a manic-panic time line.

I also think I am shedding. My hair is everywhere. I know I have long hair, and can be a bit paranoid about it, but I am leaving hair everywhere. I half wonder if this is an effect of the retreat of pregnancy hormones. I know this falls under TMI but I could clean out my hairbrush daily and when I run my hands through my ponytail I am always losing a few. Doesn't seem fair. I guess I should finally break and get a haircut, seeing as it has been since before the wedding!! Now that is a true measure of how fast the time is going!

2 comments:

Betty said...

Fuck, I forgot all about Christmas cards!

Cher said...

I got the cute card- thanks! Boy do those babies grow fast- what a cutie.