Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sleep

Sleep is never under-rated.

I can get away with a certain amount of sleep deprivation, but there reaches a point where I have crossed some magic line and the lack of decent sleep hits at a deeper level. Yesterday was one of those days. I could feel it in my edgier mood, the crankiness that crept up here and there, the lethargy, the lack of motivation, and just being ttttiiiirrrreeeeddd and unmotivated.

We switched back to our original formula and voila! Back to the Brandon we all know and love. Although it took forever and a day to get him to fall asleep. I was wondering for my sanity for a bit last night but at 11 his eyes closed and he welcomed slumber's embrace. He slept for 7 hours!!!! We got up a few times between 6-9am and I feel like a whole new person right now!!!

Back to feeling positive, and ready to tackle whatever life throws at me today.

AHHHHHHHHH. Nothing like getting a decent night's sleep!!!!

No comments: