Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Three and half years later...

I finally ordered some wedding photos.

Well over three years after the fact. It was one of those things that has been on my "to do" list forever and a day.

With all the points collected from buying diapers, I had a free 8x8 book, and 200 prints. So I finally did it. Printed them (read ordered them online), made a book, and put them all together.

The prints and book arrived today! I am pretty stoked.

All in all, a pretty painless experience too. No duty! EVEN BETTER!!!

I may just have to do this again one day. Nice to just sit here at my computer, do my uploading, order, pay online, and wait! Just like magic and a hit to the wallet, here they are! I even ordered some prints from the summer!

I can finally show off our wedding pictures in a book, and not force unsuspecting folks to suffer through a 30 minute slide show of our photos. We only did that a few times...

Who knew? It is nice to be able to look at the wedding pictures. It feels like a lifetime ago - and my dress still fits! Okay, the dress is a little big, but I still felt like a princess when I put it on. I still have no idea what to do with it - keep it, or sell it at a second hand store. Needless to say, it stays hanging in the closet - a reminder of a great day.

It feels good to start getting a handle on our photos. It felt like a few things just stopped there for a long while, and now they are starting up again.

No comments: